As A Scrum Ambassador
- we live the Agile mindset by uncovering better ways and helping others to do the same, so we lead by example and inspiration.
- we emphasize the why behind the how, so people can figure things out for themselves.
- we treat Scrum not as a dogmatic prescription but more as a reference implementation to build on, so people can make further improvements without fear.
- we consider Scrum not a ruleset to follow but a series of opportunities to ask powerful questions, so people can build on the guidelines.
- we negotiate changes that are in mutual interest to increase the likelihood of success.
Most Agile trainers are based in North America, Western Europe and a few countries in Asia. What about the rest of the world? How many Agile trainers and coaches are there in your country? How many can train in your native language?
If the answer is, 'not many', we want to change that.
We strive to:
- Develop Agile trainers and coaches around the world !
- Apply the Agile mindset to ourselves and our own work to satisfy the highest standards in the industry!
- Enable high-performance, responsive and flexible organizations!
Would you like to be a Scrum Ambassador?
We currently offer the following 3 different levels of certification:
Certified Upcoming Ambassador (“SA-CUA”)™
Certified Recognized Ambassador (“SA-CRA”)™
Scrum Ambassadors Licensed Trainer (“SA-LT”)™
Your steps to become a
Certified Upcoming Ambassador
Initial Scrum Ambassadors TrainingLearn how Scrum works, why Scrum works and the basics of doing Scrum.
Online Exam & CertificationStudy the Scrum Guide, pass the test, get your badge and certificate. You are now a Certified Upcoming Ambassador!
Advanced Scrum Coaching WorkshopLearn to how to carry out your mission as a Scrum Master in a workshop lead by a SA-LT.
Join an Upcoming Ambassadors CircleContinue to develop your skills and abilities by uncovering better ways yourself, helping other Scrum Ambassadors and being helped by them!
Your steps to become
a great Scrum Trainer
Membership is open to anyone who meets the criteria. We are particularly looking to encourage talented trainers in countries and regions that do not have top level certified coaches and trainers from the established organizations.
Qualifyfor Recognition as a SA-CRA
Applyfor Recognition as a SA-CRA
Joinbecome a SA-CRA
Develop your skills
Demonstrate your skills
You qualify!You can now be a SA-LT! Scrum Ambassadors Licensed Trainer.
Train and Coach Upcoming AmbassadorsYou can earn your living as a SA-LT You continue to develop your skills with other SA-CRAs and SA-LTs
Meet our current Scrum Ambassadors
Founder & Initiator